Frequently Asked Questions
What are pages, sides, and spreads?
1 full spread = 2 pages/sides (left and right)
Example: 16 pages = 8 full spreads OR 2 single pages/sides and 7 full spreads
I want to know if the Legend album begins on the right with one page or begins with a 2 page spread.
For all of our albums they can start with either a half or a full spread. We don’t restrict so feel free to start it the way you want it to.
Where can I download the price list pdf?
Click here to download our price list pdf >
What is the difference between Whimsical, Fine Art, Legend, and Sweet Albums?
- Whimsical Album is a wooden fine art album with wooden cover and Fine Art Velvet Paper (Uncoated Smooth) that is available in size 12×12. With it’s handcrafted wooden cover and thick leather spine to wrap up your album, it is sure to turn heads in awe. On the cover there is also the option to add a brass plate with file you upload that can be anything from your logo to the couple’s names. Then as you open up this dream like album you will see the fine art, smooth velvet pages on the inside complimenting your images so delicately. All pages are mounted to an innovate non-warping mount. Minimum sides you can order is 16 sides or 8 spreads and maximum sides is 50 sides or 25 spreads. Download the catalog here >
- Fine Art Albums are our luxurious albums that come in 4 sizes: 10×10, 12×12, 11×14, and 14×11. They have the longest life span with thicker pages.There are 4 paper types to choose from: Fine Art Watercolor Paper (Uncoated Felt), Fine Art Velvet Paper (Uncoated Smooth), Photo Luster Paper (Kodak Professional Endura Premier Paper with UV Coating), and Photo Metallic Paper (Kodak Metallic Endura Premier Paper with UV Coating).
Legend Album is a genuine leather bound album fashioned after an artist’s journal. It can hold up to 50 pages. We have the original size 12×12 and recently added new size 8×8. There are 2 paper types to choose from, Fine Art Watercolor paper (Uncoated Felt) and Fine Art Velvet paper (Uncoated Smooth).
Sweet Album is press printed with magazine-style pages, printed on our Fine Art Velvet Paper (Uncoated Smooth). A coffee table quality book, boasting a size of 18×12, the Sweet Album can hold up to 150 pages. They are available in any of our 22 fine art silk and linen cover options.
What are your paper types?
- Fine Art Watercolor Paper (Uncoated Felt) has a beautiful watercolor texture with delicate feel. The deep grain texture compliments soft, romantic and natural light photography.
- Fine Art Velvet Paper (Uncoated Smooth) has an exceptionally smooth surface for timeless appeal.
- Photo Luster Paper (Kodak Professional Endura Premier Paper with UV Coating) has a subtle texture with a slight gloss but anti-glare and fingerprint resistance. One beautiful finish with the combination of the best qualities from glossy and matte.
- Photo Metallic Paper (Kodak Metallic Endura Premier Paper with UV Coating) has the distinctive, glossy finish and metallic eye catching look with linen texture. It is coated on a patented multi-laminate base that provides durable, tear-resistant prints.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Once you have submitted your album design files, please allow 2-4 weeks to print, bind, and have your order in the mail or ready for pick-up. Turnaround time only begins when all files are submitted and the order is ready to be processed.
Can you drop ship the album to my client?
Yes, you can select the option “Drop Ship” in the shipping information at checkout and fill in your client’s address. We do not include receipts in any drop ship packages. The only information about us will be our company’s name and address on the shipping label.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, we offer free U.S. standard shipping for album orders and accessory orders placed with albums.
Do you have a special pricing for parent or duplicate albums?
Yes, just change the quantity of your album on the ordering page and it will deduct 10% off the additional copies.
How do I send you my files?
You can upload your files directly to our Online Upload Module after you have placed the order. Your image or layout files must be in hi-res .jpg format at 300dpi and in chronological order. For example, 001.jpg, 002.jpg, 003.jpg… etc.
Do you color correct my files?
No, we don’t color correct any of the files submitted for your orders.
Can you rush my order?
Yes, select rush under order type for the product you are ordering. Rush orders are additional 50% of the total cost and completed in 2 weeks + shipping time. Turnaround time only begins when all files are submitted and the order is ready to be processed. Please check with our customer care by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 972-220-1480 to confirm about your rush order and the date you need it by so we can process accordingly.
Do you sell swatches of your cover materials?
Yes, we offer Swatch Kit and you can order it here >> Swatch Kit comes with a catalog, a sample mat, paper samples, and tags featuring our 22 cover swatches as well as a sample of our dark brown leather used for our Legend Albums. All of this comes in one of our Mat Boxes that is covered in our Canvas cover material and is able to hold up to 10 mats.
How can I get a price quote?
In the ordering page, choose your products and your pricing will be updated in real time as you select your options.
Where can I order wooden products?
We have a wooden collection offering wide range of wooden boxes to hold prints and USBs. You can customize our wooden boxes and USBs with custom engraving that you can preview with our live customization feature. Click to order here >> Download the catalog here >
Do you have templates I can use for the albums?
We have free psd templates for all of our albums. Click here >>
Where can I find your latest deals?
You can find our latest news and deals on our blog and social media channels.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Forbeyon, https://www.facebook.com/WoodlandAlbums
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Forbeyon
- Instagram: @forbeyon, @woodlandalbums
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/forbeyon/
- Twitter: @forbeyon, @woodlandalbums
I have been printing with other companies, is there a way I can check your color either by getting prints made or by getting print sample?
We can send you print samples of our 4 print materials – Fine Art Watercolor Paper (Uncoated Felt), Fine Art Velvet Paper (Uncoated Smooth), Photo Luster Paper (Kodak Professional Endura Premier Paper with UV Coating), and Photo Metallic Paper (Kodak Metallic Endura Premier Paper with UV Coating). You can also send us your design or layout files for test prints. We charge $8 per test print – size 8×8. Just let us know what print material you would like to see. To take advantage of this service, please email the image or layout jpg file in 8×8 300 dpi and request to email@example.com
I need help with designing the layouts for the albums!
For designing the layouts for your albums, order from Two and a Half Album Designs or you can find Woodland Albums under Fundy or SmartAlbums. We also have free psd design templates for all album sizes. Click here >>
What is a Split Binding?
Our albums have superb Forbeyon split binding. Split binding is taking each spread and cutting them in half and placing a super-slim (0.1mm) gap in between the pages. It is one of the thinnest gaps in the industry and produces a stronger book block.
If I want to sell a package, what should I include?
If you are photographing weddings, our suggestion is to offer a 12×12 Fine Art Album. 10×10 Fine Art Albums can be duplicates for parent albums. You can also offer our most popular 12×12 Legend Album and offer the smaller 8×8 as the duplicate option for parent albums.
I want a studio logo die…How do I do that?
Below are some tips on ordering a studio logo die for logo imprinting.
Vector Files: PDF
(300 – 600dpi)
Maximum Height: 1.25 inches
Maximum Length: 3.5 inches
Background must be 100% solid white.
Text must be 100% solid black.
Design elements must be kept at a minimum.
Cost: 1 time $55.00
Upload: In the “My Account” page here >>
How long will Woodland Albums keep digital image files on its server?
All digital image files will be deleted after 1 calendar year. To prevent any complications with Holiday orders, the file storage year begins and ends in November.
I don’t live in Texas and I want to see your albums. Do you have a loaner album program?
We sure do! This program allows us to send you a loaner album, which you can keep it for 2 weeks. To request a loaner album, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email please indicate the album you are interested in. We will send you a loaner form to fill out with mailing and billing info. We will charge you to replace the studio sample if it returns damaged.
If I shoot film and not digital, can I still order these albums?
Absolutely! If you are shooting film, your prints and albums will look especially awesome in our Woodland Albums. Your negatives will need to be scanned. When scanning negatives to use in these albums, they need to be scanned at a high resolution. They will be 10-20 MB files. We recommend that your use your local lab’s roll film scanning service at the time of processing.
Have a question?
You can reach us via email at email@example.com or at 972-220-1480, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm CST. Our lunch hour is from 12pm to 1pm.